Sunday, August 4, 2013

DeepThoughts.......does that provoke any memories from the old SNL days...

Well, for those of you interested in my little ARP on myself I will tell you the result of putting in 2 hours nightly instead of 1.5....
It works better to do the 2 each night but the problem this week is that it worked so well I ended up taking a day off in the middle instead of the end so here I sit on a Sunday night plugging away again. (not frantically though) I'll give this rationale- I just finished teaching Summer School Social Skills to students under the ASD umbrella on Thursday. So I took Thursday off. I would've easily been done Friday or Saturday. Now I just need to get through doing them back to back and then take Sunday and maybe Saturday off.
Signing off on this note....it's the plumber....candy gram.....? More SNL quips....

No comments:

Post a Comment